2-3 WORKING DAY DELIVERY
Area Sales Manager
Are you tired of not being able to make a difference in a big company?
- Do you feel your opportunities are limited?
- Would you like to make real contribution within a business?
- Do you think your current employer should be investing in more training and personal growth for you?
If any of these things resonate with you, read on....
Ashbrook Roofing Supplies is a forward thinking and dynamic family run business who specialises in the sale of roofing, building and home/garden improvement materials. Operating across two separate depots to customers via our on-line sales platforms and our instore trade counter in Matlock, we supply to both trade and retail customers, focusing on delivering extraordinary customer service and after sales support.
We are a business who is committed to growth, development, sustainability, and Innovation.
Ashbrook Roofing Supplies has grown three-fold over the last few years. A key element of our success has come through our focus on supporting and developing our colleagues to become the very best they can be. This in turn helps us to deliver to our customers a diverse range of competitively priced products, backed up by extraordinary customer service, ensuring that our customers come back to us time and again.
To continue the delivery of their growth focused vision, Ashbrook Roofing are searching for additional Area Sales Managers to bring their skills and strengths to the team.
- Supporting and developing current customer accounts
- Providing extraordinary customer service, both from the office and in the field
- Delivering sales, profitability, and customer retention
- Prospecting for and winning new business and accounts
- Maintaining a firm grasp of industry best practice, regulations, and competitor activity
- Delivering consistency across every touch point for our customers
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Communicate sales actively with the department to help foster a team environment
Required skills & experience
You will have a positive outlook and can-do attitude, with the determination and self-discipline to deliver your targets, and manage your busy workload, providing customers extraordinary service and consistency.
You will have experience gained from working within a similar role/environment and be able to demonstrate excellent sales, organisational and customer development and management skills.
The role is split equally between the management of your time in the office and building an effective relationship with key accounts and suppliers on the road; developing an effective strategy for profitability and growth, and ensuring customer satisfaction. The individual will need to demonstrate a professional, consistent and level headed approach.
A level of technical knowledge of roofing and building materials / industry knowledge is a requirement of this role.
- Excellent sales development and organisational skills gained from within a similar role.
- A strong track record of growing sales and profitability.
- Driving licence (company car will be provided).
- Building / Roofing industry background needed.
- To deliver, consistency, professionalism, and to have a constructive mindset.
- A professional sales and relationship mentality.
- Customers come first; the mind set of delivering consistency every time.
- The desire to grow and develop yourself personally and professionally.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate across different levels of the organization.
- A competitive salary aligned to growth in sales, profitability, and customer retention targets.
- Commission on delivering margin targets and turnover targets.
- Company pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday.
- The opportunity to work alongside a business coach.
- Training and development plans for growth.
- Office / field-based split.
- Staff discounts.
- Free on-site parking.
- Expensed company car, mobile phone.
- Monthly staff days, where the team can get together outside of working hours.
- The support, security, and stage to help create change in a dynamic, forward-thinking business.
- Progression to grow throughout the business.
We remain a family run business whose mission is to inspire, support & deliver our customers project needs.
Our vision is to improve the quality of Roofing & Building within the communities we serve by:
- Operating welcoming and efficient multi-site locations
- Stocking an inspirational range of products focusing on quality, value and price
- Offering expert advice, extraordinary level of service & after sales support
...bringing customers back time and time again.
- Positivity and open-mindedness…helps us solve challenges and makes life more fun!
- Integrity…we take ownership of what we do, behaving with respect & integrity to our customers and our colleagues.
- Commitment…we have the company targets in mind when we carry out our tasks to the very best of our ability.
- Discipline…we follow Standard Operating Procedures, do our job 'Right First Time' and always ensure the health and safety of ourselves and those around us.
- Communicative…we timely share facts and information that will help others, and we escalate when needed.
Located in Matlock, Ashbrook Roofing Supplies head office is commutable by car from Buxton, Chesterfield, Derby, Nottingham, and Sheffield.
Apply today for your opportunity of taking a place at the driving seat of a successful and rapidly growing business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £31,000 pa.
Plus, uncapped commission on delivery on targets