IKOPro Stickall Bitumen Sealant, 310ml
Primarily used as a sealant for lap joints on lead free flashing, IKOPro Stickall can also be used for a variety of other tasks:
- Provide additional adhesion for lead flashing alternatives (e.g. IKO Flash or Ubbink).
- Bonding laps or repairing tears and blisters in roofing felt and felt roof shingles.
- Sealing fixing holes on sheeted roofs and around roof windows and sun tunnels.
- Sealing rainwater pipes and gutter repair.
- Sealing corrugated sheet accessories.
For best performance, surfaces should be clean, dry and free from grease and loose materials.
The nozzle can be cut with a strong blade to provide the most appropriate bead size. In wet conditions allow the nozzle to contact the surface.
Spillage or residue can be cleared with white spirit.
IKOPro Stickall is a strong modified bituminous sealing adhesive which forms a strong bond between a multitude of building materials. Specially formulated to maintain high UV stability and resistance to sagging at high temperatures.
One tube of IKOPro Stickall will provide approximately 3 linear meters of a 1cm x 1cm grout.