Klober Uni Line Slate Vent
Klober Uni Line Slate Vents are designed for use with 600 x 300mm and 500 x 250mm, quarried or man-made slates. The low-profile of these roof vents makes them ideal for discreet installation, either on a neat, modern build, or a slate roof refurbishment project.
Each vent occupies the space of one roof tile fixed between two courses of slate, handling an air flow of 6,500mm2. The upper surface of the vent features a slightly raised grille which allows the free flow of air into the roof space. A special ‘Chevron’ weather bar deflects incoming rainwater, while a drainage bar at the base of the grille flushes any water entry. The grille also prevents birds, insects, and leaves from entering the roof. The downpipe on the rear of the vent can be connected directly to Klober’s Universal Flexi Pipe to adapt the unit for soil stack or extract ventilation.
Uni Line Vents are light and straightforward to fit, after cutting the underlay to accept the down-pipe. Klober’s Universal Underlay Seal is recommended to weatherproof the cut edges of the underlay. Klober Uni Line Slate Vents can be installed on roofs with a pitch as low as 22.5 degrees. Another great ventilation option from our wide range of low-cost roofing supplies!
Features and Benefits:
- A low profile, inconspicuous vent for slate roofing.
- Lightweight with straightforward installation.
- For roof pitches of 22.5 degrees or higher.
- May require batten cuts for gauges below 225mm, with 500 x 250mm, double-lapped slates.
- UV stable with long life expectancy.
- Manufacture: Polypropylene.
- Product Code: KLO9630.
- Brand: Klober.
- Size: Length 600mm long, Width 380mm, Depth 141mm.
- Air Flow: 6,500mm2.
- Weight: 1.15kg per vent.
- Standards: Complies with relevant Building Regulations and British Standards.
To adapt these Klober Uni-Line Slate Vents for soil stack ventilation or mechanical extraction please choose the option to add a flexi-pipe.