Premium Stainless Steel Fixing Strip: 20m x 50mm
Premium Stainless Steel Fixing Strip (20m x 50mm)
The Premium Stainless Steel Fixing Strip enables roofers to cut custom length fixing strips for Lead Flashings.
Manufactured from high-strength, 0.4mm gauge stainless steel, this roll can be used to make rigid fixing strips which are exactly the right length for the job in hand. Extra strong, rigid fixing clips are recommended for fixing flashings over glass. When correctly fitted, steel fixing clips will prevent wind uplift and stop the lead from sagging over time.
This 10m x 50mm x 0.4mm stainless steel fixing strip reduces costs by eliminating the waste created by trimming fixed-length, off-the-shelf fixing clips down to the required length.
Features & Benefits:
- Waste reducing roll of stainless-steel strip for making custom length lead fixing clips.
- Rigid, high strength support for lead flashing and panels.
- Recommended for reducing wind lift on flashings installed over glass.
- Resistant to corrosion, with a long-life expectancy.
- Manufactured from Stainless Steel strip.
- Brand: Premium Roofing Products Ltd.
- Size: 20mm x 50mm x 0.4mm.
- Quantity: 20 metre rolls.
- Colour: Natural Steel.
- Standard: BS EN 1172.
- Fully recyclable.
A datasheet can be found in the downloads tab on these fixing strips.