Recticel Eurothan General Purpose PIR Insulation Board: 1200 x 2400
This Eurothane General Purpose (GP) insulation board from Recticel is a BBA-certified, superior PIR insulation. Perfectly suited for a variety of applications such as pitched roofs, floors or framed walls, it is compatible with underfloor heating systems.
Delivering energy-saving advantages to your entire building chain, this high-quality insulation board offers outstanding thermal performance with zero Ozone Depletion Potential and a Global Warming Potential of below 5. When exposed to moisture, this Eurothane GP board is unlike other insulation products because it will maintain its thermal performance and will not deteriorate or degrade.
Features & Benefits: Recticel Eurothane General Purpose PIR Insulation Board
- Lightweight and easy to handle, cut and install
- Low emissivity multilayer coated aluminium facing
- Will not degrade or deteriorate due to moisture
- Suitable for a variety of applications
- Thermal resistance of 6.35m²K/W
- Thermal conductivity of 0.022W/mK
This insulation board is lightweight and easy to handle, cut and install and includes a low-emissivity multilayer coating of aluminium on both sides.