Resiply resiDUAL is one of the best products currently available for jointing and pointing block paving, stones, or cobbles. Each 2kg pack contains a tub of liquid resin along with a separate tub of setting agent.
When mixed together with water and sand, the resulting block paving filler is brushed into the dampened paving joints. Surplus sand can be swept off the paving after about 10 minutes. It is a quick and easy job that leaves minimal mess to clean up. Resiply resiDUAL is fully cured in about 24 hours.
As well as producing superb, long-lasting pointing, Resiply resiDUAL also restricts weed growth and ant activity between block paving slabs.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy-mix jointing and pointing solution for DIY use on block paving, cobbles, and stone.
- Simply brush into the joints no packing is needed.
- Cured Resiply resiDUAL pointing remains water permeable.
- Lasts longer than mortar and is quicker to apply.
- Ingredients: 1kg tub of resin, plus 1kg tub of curing agent.
- Brand: Resiply.
- Colour: Neutral.
- Type: Two-part resin.
- Packaging: 2 x 1kg tubs.
- Weight: 2kg.
Resiply resiDUAL should be mixed with 2 litres of hot water and a 25kg bag of 30-grade kiln-dried sand.
Please note that you will have to buy the sand separately.
A Resiply resiDUAL Application Instruction File can be found in the downloads tab.