Scrim Tape is the solution to prevent cracks forming in new plaster.
This plastering tape is easy to use and well-worth the effort if you want to ensure that annoying cracks don't start appearing along the joints and corners of your plasterboard. Just apply the tape then start skimming.
Ashbrook Roofing Scrim Tape features a fibre mesh surface and an easy-to-apply, self-adhesive backing.
Features & Benefits:
- Prevents cracks from forming along joints in plasterboard.
- Stick along the joints between plasterboard edges and corners before skimming.
- Features a fibre mesh surface and a strong, self-adhesive backing.
- Colour: White mesh.
- Manufacture: Single-sided, self-adhesive plastering tape with a fibre mesh surface.
- Roll Size: 100mm x 45m and 50mm x 90m.