Superglass Multi-Roll 44 Loft Roll Insulation
Superglass Multi-Roll 44
Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is perforated to allow easy installation between common joist spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste.
This is primarily used as thermal insulation in new and existing lofts/cold roofs. However, it can be used in a number of other applications including suspended timber ground floors. When used in the loft/cold roof it can be installed between and over the joists.
- Multi-Roll 44 has a thermal conductivity of 0.044W/mK
- Being non-combustible will not contribute towards a fire load
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- The products are also CFC and HCFC free
- Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass bottles which would otherwise go to landfill
- Non-hygroscopic, will not rot, degrade or sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of mould, bacteria or fungi.
- Negligible vapour resistance allowing Vapour to pass freely through the insulation.
- Easy to handle, cut and install
- Supplied compression packed in polythene to provide short term protection only.
- For long term protection, the product must be stored indoors or under a waterproof covering in order to protect from weather damage.
- The products should not be left permanently exposed to the elements.
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Manufactured in accordance with BSI
- Quality Assurance Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 13162:2012 and BS EN 13172:2012 for Factory made mineral wool products
- Classified as Euroclass A1 to BS EN 13501-1