TLR 0K14 2010 VELUX 14" Rigid Sun Tunnel (for slate roofs)
With a 1.7m length supplied, the recommended tunnel length for this rigid sun tunnel is from 0.9m up to 6m and additional length can be made up with ZTR extension pieces. The modern VELUX sun tunnel diffuser pane features EdgeGlow technology and a ring of clear glass, offering a larger span of light throughout the room.
Perfect for delivering maximum natural daylight where you didn't think it was possible, this rigid sun tunnel is ideal for windowless corridors, bathrooms and cupboards and is suitable for fitting on roof pitches between 15° and 60°. With an external flat glass window appearance and a coating that is effortless to clean to keep the glass cleaner for longer, this VELUX sun tunnel has a double-layer acrylic ceiling diffuser and is supplied with a white ceiling ring. Easy to install with integral slate flashing, this sun tunnel can be used for night-time lighting with an optional low-energy light kit.
Features & Benefits: VELUX TLR 0K14 2010 Rigid Sun Tunnel for Slate - 14'' Diameter
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15° and 60°
- External flat glass window appearance
- Easy-to-clean coating
- Straightforward installation
- Double layer acrylic ceiling diffuser
- White ceiling ring
- For maximum light
- Rigid sun tunnel
- BBA certified
- 10-year guarantee on windows and flashings
- Flexible sun tunnels are recommended in cases where a rigid installation would be more difficult due to an obstacle in the loft space.
- This sun tunnel is not supplied with BFX collars, but these are available separately. Please call our sales team if you would like a quotation on these products.