Velux Pine GGL 3068 MK27 CPivot 780 X 620
Put fresh air at your fingertips with a centre-pivot VELUX roof window. A top-operated roof window is easy to operate - even with furniture beneath. The innovative top control bar allows you to install the window lower than an equivalent bottom-operated window to get an excellent view while standing and when seated.
- Safety glass prevents falling glass if broken
- Innovative pivot hinges ensure stability
- ThermoTechnology provides better energy efficiency
- Barrel bolt locks window at 180° for easy cleaning
- Brushed aluminium ventilation bar allows fresh air in even when the window is closed
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15° - 90°
- 10 year guarantee
- Triple coat of clear lacquer to preserve timber
- Matches traditional interiors
Standard Plus Triple Glazing
- Triple glazed
- Laminated inner pane for safety
- Rain noise reduction
- U-value 1.1 W/m²K
As standard, VELUX windows are supplied with an external finish of RAL 7043 (Traffic Grey). Windows can be made with any external finish as long as the RAL reference is supplied, with an extended lead time of up to 26 working days. Please contact us for more information.
The code of your existing VELUX window may differ if it was purchased pre-2014. Please view the Help & Advice tab to see how your old code translates to new codes.